Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

2007 Kestrel Talon 58 cm (57 frame)
CREATED: 07/28/09 by Acotts REPLIES: 1
Acotts    JOINED: 5/29/09    POSTS: 32
2007 Kestrel Talon 58 cm (57 frame)
POSTED: 7/28/09 10:24 PM

I am seeing if anyone is interested in picking up my kestrel talon.

Its a full carbon tri-bike, with Ultegra components. Its in great shape other than a couple dings from the bars hitting the top tube. Other than that it is in great shape. Components are all Ultegra 10 speed, with Ultegra-Hub built open pros and Tecktro brakes.

I have used it for a couple season as a race bike. I have done almost all my riding on my road bike. This bike was for racing and it treated me very well.

Im 6'2" and it fits me perfect. But I run my bike small. Prolly better for a 6ft or 6"1' dude. But if you are between 6-6”3’ its worth a try.

The top tube is a 58cm, but is listed as 57 frame.

The frame itself is probably 2.8 pounds of stiff carbon.

When paired with some carbon wheels it was 16-17 pound bike.

New, this bike was $2700. Im sure oyu can find it on closeout for 1800 on the internet somewhere. I'm looking for $750.

And it comes with better wheels and a cosmetic ding on the top tube.

Gotta freind looking to get into Triathlon? this is the way to do it. He will get a race ready bike for less than 1k.

Solid frame, solid components, solid wheels. Did the total 200 on this, and was going to do IM Louisville on it. Im serious when I say it is race ready.

Dont let the markteting fool you. Unless you compete for cash, this is enough bike for you.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks for reading.

acotts1517@gmail.com

Acotts    JOINED: 5/29/09    POSTS: 32
RE: 2007 Kestrel Talon 58 cm (57 frame)
POSTED: 7/30/09 8:02 AM

Sold Suckas!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria