Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

New website
CREATED: 03/01/09 by caseycreech REPLIES: 31
jomwilli's ravatar jomwilli    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 21
RE: New website
POSTED: 3/02/09 2:20 PM

Eric/ Joe etc. can we get RSS enabled too? Google Reader rocks the forum following much better than a site visit each time.

All in good time I'm sure though.

Thanks for doing this guys!

p.s. I now have more posts than Simon! Rock!

mccannjl's ravatar mccannjl    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 216
POSTED: 3/02/09 2:43 PM

wow wow wow! very sleek! OF COURSE jon is first to ask about the stars. I was supposed to be the first!!

Terrific job, everyone! but i too am very VERY sad about losing the forums. No way to just link to them and send people to old forums, but not allow new posts?

anyway, sweet job.

kevin pierson's ravatar kevin pierson    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1
POSTED: 3/02/09 4:20 PM

This is fantastic guys. A Huge THANK YOU to all those who put in the hard work and sacrificed their personal time to help make the new website possible.

philotri's ravatar philotri    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 253
POSTED: 3/02/09 4:42 PM

The site isn't just great but it's improving as I look at it. (Nothing to do with me.) I noticed that we're starting to get our pictures back on our forum postings.

Lawrence has been spending some time trying to get my site up and running and knowing what he did just to get a little bit up and not very fancy, this is an amazing accomplishment.

dctexan's ravatar dctexan    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 68
POSTED: 3/03/09 12:21 AM

Great work Eric and team! Looks very nice!

jules    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 110
POSTED: 3/03/09 9:53 AM

Fantastic new site!! Many, many thanks to Eric and everyone else who put their time and energy into this project....your efforts are truly appreciated!!

mjrusselltx's ravatar mjrusselltx    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 11
POSTED: 3/03/09 11:14 AM

Great job on the new site! It is very easy to use and looks great!

nomisdc's ravatar nomisdc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 615
POSTED: 3/03/09 4:58 PM

I was number 4 I believe, on my way to number 1. Oh well. It's time for a new generation of posters to take over. We carried the torch during some slim times Josh...

toma's ravatar toma    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 21
POSTED: 3/04/09 4:17 PM

What is considered the "Home page" and How does one return to it after going elsewhere?

Tom

Eric's ravatar Eric    JOINED: 8/18/04    POSTS: 275
POSTED: 3/04/09 4:53 PM

Click on the DC Tri Club logo (top right of every page). Or go to http://www.dctriclub.org

toma's ravatar toma    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 21
POSTED: 3/05/09 8:40 AM

Eric, Thanks that worked.

seleav's ravatar seleav    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 24
POSTED: 3/14/09 8:53 PM

As ya'll are doing tweaks to the new (and great!) website, I'd like to suggest that in the main forum sections it be programmed/formatted so that the most recent posts in a thread are at the top and then descend down chronologically. It's formatted that way in the NTP forum area and makes it easier to scan through and see where the most recent and active discussions are. Thanks for considering and looking in to!

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria