Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Washington DC Triathlon
CREATED: 05/06/11 by rich1422 REPLIES: 2
rich1422's ravatar rich1422    JOINED: 12/5/09    POSTS: 16
Washington DC Triathlon
POSTED: 5/06/11 10:56 AM

I registered for the DC triathlon months ago and I didn't register as part of a team. Does this matter? Does the club get points for the number of participants? I'll change my registration if it matters.

gwcrew2000's ravatar gwcrew2000    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 127
RE: Washington DC Triathlon
POSTED: 5/06/11 12:33 PM

It does help the club to register for the race as DC Tri Club. Our club has a strong partnership with WSEM, the event director for both the Washington DC Triathlon and the Nation's Triathlon, so the more club members that register as DC Tri Club, the stronger we build that relationship. They provide us with great swag and support throughout the year. Last year at Nations they provided us with a private tent that we had our own masseuse and place for the club to gather after the race.

So, yes, if you a DC Tri Club memeber and have registered for either the Washington DC Triathlon or Nations, make sure they know you are a member of DC Tri Club.

siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1068
RE: Washington DC Triathlon
POSTED: 5/06/11 4:58 PM

If you'd like to have your affiliation with DC Tri noted for the race, email info@wseminc.com and let them know.

We keep a look at the number of DC Tri members racing these events so it's important to have an accurate count. Thanks for thinking of this!

Travis
WSEM Race Ambassador

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria