DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Swim opportunities at CUA
CREATED: 03/25/14 by chad0022 REPLIES:
chad0022's ravatar chad0022    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 332
Swim opportunities at CUA
POSTED: 3/25/14 12:43 PM

Hello,

I wanted to give a bit more info in regards to CUA swims. I have been posting workouts, but these are just a resource. We have been pretty much splitting the 6-lane pool between those doing the provided workouts and those who come and do their own.

Paul, the aquatics director and men's and women's swim coach at CUA, has been a fantastic resource. He is available to both run the workout for those are interested, and answer questions about people's swim stroke. He has been giving me just enough of a push were I am seeing results. Yes, I grew up swimming and have always been comfortable in the water. But in less than 2 months, I have been able to drop 10 seconds off my 100 yds time - faster than I have been in over a decade. I have also watch an NTP'er go from not being able to swim 100 yds straight to doing a 2900 workout.

I wanted to share this information on a new post to try and let people know of this opportunity. It is completely non-committal at just $5 a session. The overall goal of the CUA swims is to provide a non-intimidating swim location open to anyone of any ability.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Hope to see you in the water soon!
Amanda

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria