Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Triathlon Apparel
CREATED: 07/12/10 by aaronbutler76 REPLIES: 3
aaronbutler76's ravatar aaronbutler76    JOINED: 6/21/10    POSTS: 3
Triathlon Apparel
POSTED: 7/12/10 1:50 PM

Can anyone recommend a store in the area (DC, VA, MD) with a decent selection of tri specific apparel? Thanks!

dsgrunning's ravatar dsgrunning    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1302
RE: Triathlon Apparel
POSTED: 7/12/10 2:14 PM

There aren't many/any in the area that has anything close to a normal triathlete's definition of decent. You can try Conte or Bonzai but the selections there are pretty slim. Your best bet may be online.

Tuan

zenetanar's ravatar zenetanar    JOINED: 5/13/10    POSTS: 35
POSTED: 7/12/10 2:42 PM

I'm a newbie but I found decent stuff at REI -- either at the store or online (they will ship for free to the store, and you can try on and return if it doesn't fit.) Was very happy with the two piece tri suit I got there.

eskane    JOINED: 6/23/09    POSTS: 18
POSTED: 7/12/10 2:57 PM

Race Pace Bicycles in Columbia, MD has by far the largest selection of tri stuff I've seen in an actual store in the area. A bit of a hike, but if you're headed north anyway it's just a few minutes off 95.

The website is not all that helpful (http://racepacebicycles.com/) but they do have a large selection of 2XU, Pearl Izumi, Sugoi, and Zoot tri gear, among other brands, including wetsuits and shoes.

Elizabeth

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria