Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Total 200 - thank you to all volunteers
CREATED: 06/25/11 by kkaufer REPLIES: 4
kkaufer's ravatar kkaufer    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 126
Total 200 - thank you to all volunteers
POSTED: 6/25/11 5:33 PM

I have never felt so pampered and cared for. Thank you to all volunteers for sacrificing their day(s) to put this great event on. It was phenomenal. And thanks for the super-cool finishers' medals. Best i ever got!

emilyann's ravatar emilyann    JOINED: 5/24/10    POSTS: 16
RE: Total 200 - thank you to all volunteers
POSTED: 6/26/11 11:30 AM

Ditto. The volunteers were fantastic. Thanks for taking care of us for 200 miles!

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 958
POSTED: 6/26/11 4:03 PM

Agreed. Thank you to Eric for organizing such a great event (and thanks for making the weather cooperate :::^):: ). I had a blast and the volunteers at every aid station were great.

And thanks to Kip for being at the top of every hill near the end snapping pictures of us looking SOOOOO great. :::^)::

gthoyt's ravatar gthoyt    JOINED: 1/22/11    POSTS: 98
POSTED: 7/04/11 3:37 PM

Thanks to all the volunteers.

Also Thanks to all the DC Tri folks who let me sit on their wheel from lunch to the finish (I was in the Atlanta Tri Club jersey). A big thanks to Sloan and Ryan and the other men and women from the club that helped lead the group for so long.

John

Eric's ravatar Eric    JOINED: 8/18/04    POSTS: 275
POSTED: 7/06/11 5:48 PM

Thanks to everyone coming out and really pulling together. The volunteers, well it can't be said enough, they were amazing but also many of them had a blast and are coming back next year. We're very excited about next year already! Check out the videos that VietVelo took - they're on our site in the gallery.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria