Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Web/Forum Issues
CREATED: 03/02/09 by siehndel REPLIES: 7
siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1060
Web/Forum Issues
POSTED: 3/02/09 3:57 PM

I know, you are all missing your avatars and feel naked posting without them. Don't worry, they'll be coming soon.

They are backed up and the plan is to get them all into a directory so that you can grab it and save it for the new forum. This will probably happen sometime next week as we work out other kinks first.

Check back to this thread as other problems and solutions are resolved.

philotri's ravatar philotri    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 253
RE: Web/Forum Issues
POSTED: 3/02/09 4:31 PM

Thanks for the update on the avatars. I'd been wondering how I'd recognize anyone. Plus, I've been thinking of changing mine again and was someone sad that I wouldn't have the opportunity.

Eric's ravatar Eric    JOINED: 8/18/04    POSTS: 275
POSTED: 3/02/09 4:49 PM

OK- so as you can see the avatars live on. Sorry for those that I was not able to transfer but I think we got most, if not all, of them. Also, in order to update them click on the "profile" button. You'll notice a signature input box -- but that is not activated yet.

regan's ravatar regan    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 4
POSTED: 3/03/09 9:44 AM

The new website looks AMAZING!!!!

seleav's ravatar seleav    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 24
POSTED: 3/03/09 10:15 AM

Agreed! Eric and team, incredible job. I've lurked around before on the old site and as a new NTPer I really look forward to being around here on this new site. Thanks for your hard work.

mccannjl's ravatar mccannjl    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 216
POSTED: 3/03/09 5:05 PM

I am nothing without my avatar.

birks0284's ravatar birks0284    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 14
POSTED: 3/03/09 5:15 PM

WOW, I knew this was coming, but it was such a shock to see a diff website today!! Looks great at first glance!

sandyc's ravatar sandyc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 288
POSTED: 3/04/09 10:07 AM

Can we bring back the ability to private message members on the forum? Also, it would be nice to be able to edit your own previous posts.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria