Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Membership Stuff
CREATED: 04/21/09 by marysue20 REPLIES: 10
marysue20    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 17
Membership Stuff
POSTED: 4/21/09 12:23 PM

Hey there! I joined the club right before NTP and haven't received a t-shirt or water bottle yet. Just curious to see if they're coming soon? Thanks!

JoeC's ravatar JoeC    JOINED: 7/10/05    POSTS: 213
RE: Membership Stuff
POSTED: 4/21/09 5:02 PM

We were delayed in processing the gear with the new website. However, it was recently submitted and I received an email late last week that it was being shipped. I think Everyone who signed up March and earlier would have been in that mailing group. Its coming from the west coast but I would imagine most folks will be getting them sometime this week.

Joe

sterry14    JOINED: 3/2/09    POSTS: 5
POSTED: 6/03/09 8:29 PM

I received an email from Elizabeth (membership@dctriclub.org) requesting my address back in April. It's now June 3rd, 2 months later and I have not received anything yet.

On top of that, my emails requesting a status have been ignored.

:o(

What the latest here?

drewpugh's ravatar drewpugh    JOINED: 4/7/09    POSTS: 41
POSTED: 6/03/09 10:37 PM

FYI - Same story here... provided my info to Elizabeth on 4/13 and haven't heard/seen anything since.

Thanks,
Drew

janice    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 17
POSTED: 6/04/09 9:34 AM

We apologize for the delays....we are looking into the issue. Please know that you will eventually receive your new member packet. Expect an update on this next week.
Happy training!
Janice

lizard151    JOINED: 5/8/09    POSTS: 17
POSTED: 6/04/09 11:14 AM

Wait, I've never been asked for my information, but I have been charged. If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know. Otherwise I'll wait patiently while you sort it all out. Thanks!

POSTED: 6/20/09 10:00 PM

Hi Janice,

Any updates on the goodies for new members?

Thanks,
Drew

POSTED: 6/27/09 2:53 PM

Janice,

You last posted on the 4th saying you would give us an update the following week. It's been 3 weeks since your post and we still have not heard from you or anyone else running the DC Tri Club on this.

NTP member paid ~4 months ago and to not receive their package AND to be kept in the dark about the status is NOT acceptable.

-S

siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1061
POSTED: 6/28/09 11:45 AM

Hi everyone-

A change has been made on the board and Angela Dilks is now in charge of Membership. We're all tag teaming to resolve the membership issues and you should be seeing some updates ASAP.

I know this has been unacceptable and the ball is now rolling on fixing all of these issues. In the end, this is a club run by volunteers and sometimes life gets in the way of our volunteer responsibilities. Thanks for your understanding. On the other hand, we know there is nothing more important to the club than membership and Angela, Joe and Nikki are putting the entire focus of the board to clearing up the ongoing issues we've been experiencing.

You'll be seeing some results

POSTED: 6/28/09 1:52 PM

Terrific, thanks for following up with this!

Thanks,
Drew

POSTED: 6/28/09 3:53 PM

Cool! I completely understand, life is busy and I appreciate you guys volunteering for all of this. Communication is key; just keep us informed, that's all. Thanks again.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria