Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Women's Medium DC Tri Top for Northeast
CREATED: 07/30/09 by hbarney REPLIES: 5
hbarney's ravatar hbarney    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 7
Women's Medium DC Tri Top for Northeast
POSTED: 7/30/09 8:27 AM

I'm hoping to find a women's medium DC Tri top to buy or borrow for the Northeast Tri on August 16th.

I did my first race last year in non-club gear and was so impressed by the support that all the folks sporting DC Tri stuff were getting from each other, so I'd love to be able to fly the colors this time around!!!

morunner66's ravatar morunner66    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 714
RE: Women's Medium DC Tri Top for Northeast
POSTED: 7/30/09 10:23 AM

Did you see the post of someone selling M Women's jersey? If not available, try Conte's in Bethesda to see if they have any left?

janealonso's ravatar janealonso    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 54
POSTED: 7/31/09 8:32 AM

Contes doesn't have any left....I tried there in June, and the extras they had were taken within 24 hours after the order came in.

yadsko's ravatar yadsko    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 8
POSTED: 7/31/09 9:34 AM

I have a medium DC Tri top that you're welcome to borrow! I just wore it last weekend for the NJ Tri (my first!), and I totally understand wanting the support of other DC Tri people!! Shoot me an e-mail at syadsko at gmail dot com and I'll figure out how to get it to you.

Shannon

ppgodes's ravatar ppgodes    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 83
POSTED: 8/01/09 2:30 PM

So when is the next opportunity to order this gear, by the way? I too, would like to sport our club's uniform.

Paula

janealonso's ravatar janealonso    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 54
POSTED: 8/01/09 11:57 PM

I just asked Sandy the same question -- she said there are no plans for another gear order this fall (at least at the moment). So I think we need to wait until next spring.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria