Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Philly Tri Rock Discount
CREATED: 04/24/14 by dpedra REPLIES: 4
dpedra    JOINED: 1/15/14    POSTS: 3
Philly Tri Rock Discount
POSTED: 4/24/14 10:44 AM

Anybody know of a discount for the Philly Tri Rock on 6/21-22? Also anybody else competing in it?

TDPrange's ravatar TDPrange    JOINED: 1/14/13    POSTS: 72
RE: Philly Tri Rock Discount
POSTED: 4/24/14 1:59 PM

I'm doing the Olympic Distance race up in Philly but I don't know of any discounts for it.

Crhenderson2    JOINED: 8/30/13    POSTS: 13
POSTED: 4/24/14 7:03 PM

I am doing it as well and I registered with a code from an advertisement in Runners World magazine. From my text message history to my friend it looks we used RW2014 but it expired 2/28/14. You can try it and see if it works or flip through Runners World or Competitor to see if they have updated codes.

Cornelius

norgato's ravatar norgato    JOINED: 5/13/13    POSTS: 32
POSTED: 4/25/14 9:34 AM

I'll be doing the sprint w a non-club friend (possibly two, still employing my aggressive persuasion campaign)

check the tri-rock facebook page...they're pretty regularly posting discount codes to get people to sign up (last one was $20 off on april 20 for example) so better to wait a week or two to get one.

kmwpro's ravatar kmwpro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 270
POSTED: 4/25/14 12:28 PM

Good tip on the TriRock facebook page. They post discount codes for $20 off on the 20th of every month. However, the price does go up on May 20.

If you want to register sooner, you can use code

PHILLY2DC

for $10 off. That code expires on May 1.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria