DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Swimming today at Columbia Heights WSC
CREATED: 07/13/10 by katelynnmc REPLIES: 5
katelynnmc's ravatar katelynnmc    JOINED: 5/21/10    POSTS: 24
Swimming today at Columbia Heights WSC
POSTED: 7/13/10 10:08 AM

Hello!

I am swimming today at Columbia Heights washington sports club from 5:30 until 7. I am using the olympic distance training program swim workout from Monday. I would love to have someone join me!

Katelynn

nbehappy's ravatar nbehappy    JOINED: 5/23/09    POSTS: 135
RE: Swimming today at Columbia Heights WSC
POSTED: 7/13/10 12:30 PM

i've been swimming a bit later recently. are you always going to swim at that hour?

katelynnmc's ravatar katelynnmc    JOINED: 5/21/10    POSTS: 24
POSTED: 7/13/10 2:19 PM

Not necessarily. I am just beginning to fall into a routine. I am just going to head over there today directly from work.

Do you swim there? I haven't been to the pool yet.

Burcu    JOINED: 6/28/10    POSTS: 16
POSTED: 7/13/10 4:11 PM

Is it not too crowded in the evenings? I can't join you today but would love to later this week or next week if you are going to train there regularly. Have you tried mornings? It's very hard for me to wake up early but when I manage to get there before 6:30 am it's pretty empty

nbehappy's ravatar nbehappy    JOINED: 5/23/09    POSTS: 135
POSTED: 7/13/10 4:55 PM

oh, i thought you meant 530 AM. it's pretty crowded until 730 AM so i usually swim at 745 or so. in the morning:)

Yuneng    JOINED: 4/23/10    POSTS: 1
POSTED: 7/13/10 5:17 PM

I swim there sometimes. It gets pretty crowded during the after work hours between 5-8pm. The lanes are quite narrow and you end up circular swimming with a few people in each late. Lately I've switched over to swimming at the Wilson Aquatic Center which has the capacity to hold a lot more people.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria