Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Women's Running Group - EZ8 Spring 4 weeker
CREATED: 03/19/11 by HillOE REPLIES:
HillOE's ravatar HillOE    JOINED: 3/2/09    POSTS: 76
Women's Running Group - EZ8 Spring 4 weeker
POSTED: 3/19/11 7:55 AM

I've been doing this program on and off for a couple of years. Kathy, the Coach of EZ8, is great, my time has improved and I'm getting a few miles under my belt before 7 am 3x a week.

Here's a blurb about it from Kathy:

Have you thought about re-joining the EZ8 Runners, but 8 weeks was just too much of a commitment? If so, check out my four week spring training express session! Get fit and fast while shaking off those winter blues with EZ8 Women's Running Boot Camp!

The 4 week session starts on Monday, March 21. We meet MWF from 5:45-6:45am on Capitol Hill and the National Mall for hill training, fartleks, stairs, jump rope, sprints and many other exciting running based workouts. Parking is free and plentiful in the permit spots around the reflecting pool (they don't check for permits at that hour) and at the meters along the mall.

The cost for DC Tri members is $125 (this includes a t-shirt). Meet your neighbors and find a new running buddy.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at Kathy at ez8dc dot com.

EZ8 is a great way to start spring and your day!

Kathy Pugh
Certified RRCA and EZ8 Running Coach

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria