Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

VO2 Max Testing - Anyone in for group rate?
CREATED: 10/22/13 by mgiangreco REPLIES: 6
mgiangreco    JOINED: 9/8/13    POSTS: 6
VO2 Max Testing - Anyone in for group rate?
POSTED: 10/22/13 2:44 PM

I'm considering doing a VO2 Max and Lactate Threshold test to help plan workouts for the upcoming season.

Fitness concepts tells me they'll do an individual test for $175 or a group of 5 or more for $100 each.

Obviously $100 sounds better than $175.

If you're interested send me a message or email and I'll start putting a group together.

Looks like they normally do the tests on Tuesday evenings in Falls Church. I'm not wedded to this particular company, but $100 seems like a decent deal.

http://www.fitnesswerx.com/category.sc;jsessionid=E57B9E08F5FB46FC4E4E0E3EB901E4E3.m1plqscsfapp03?categoryId=24

-Mark
mgiangreco at gmail

Gizmo's ravatar Gizmo    JOINED: 10/19/13    POSTS: 17
RE: VO2 Max Testing - Anyone in for group rate?
POSTED: 10/22/13 3:01 PM

In a few weeks I would be in. As long as it does not fall on my shift (firefighter 24 h shifts)

POSTED: 10/23/13 3:21 PM

OK so I have had 3 people email me expressing interest in a VO2 Max/LT test with Fitness Concepts, at the group rate of $100 per person.

We need one more to join us to qualify for the group rate. Message or email me if interested, along with the dates of any upcoming Tuesdays when you CANNOT do a 7PM appointment in Falls Church.

More info about the test here:

http://www.fitness-concepts.com/downloads/vo2maxtestinginstructions.pdf

-Mark

mgiangreco at gmail

drphungky    JOINED: 9/7/10    POSTS: 37
POSTED: 11/05/13 2:48 PM

When are you thinking of doing it? I took the last two months off post Ironman, but would be interested once I'm back in decent shape.

POSTED: 11/05/13 4:38 PM

Hey Erik--

Unfortunately we're already booked for a group of 5.

You might want to consider pulling a group together when you're ready to do it.

FWIW the process was pretty easy (scheduling everyone was the hardest part) and Ken at fitness concepts was pretty accommodating.

Ken at fitness-concepts.com

-Mark

drphungky    JOINED: 9/7/10    POSTS: 37
POSTED: 11/05/13 4:42 PM

I may do that, maybe after the off-season spin program. I had testing done in college for rowing, and I recall the results being interesting. Have always wanted to do it again for cycling.

kromatog's ravatar kromatog    JOINED: 6/28/12    POSTS: 21
POSTED: 11/07/13 11:32 PM

Is anybody interested in putting another group together?

I would like to be tested. Followed this thread but have been busy traveling till now. I have one other person interested, so would need 3 more.

Please email or message me.
Steve
odonnelljs@gmail.com

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria