Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Swimming at Marie Reed pool
CREATED: 04/22/09 by martha REPLIES: 10
martha    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 69
Swimming at Marie Reed pool
POSTED: 4/22/09 1:34 PM

I've been having trouble motivated myself to get to Marie Reed in the evenings. Is anyone going there on a regular basis who can kick me in the ass? I'm open for any day other than Wed (Rat Park Run). Lemme know--Martha

emsoltis    JOINED: 3/3/09    POSTS: 9
RE: Swimming at Marie Reed pool
POSTED: 4/22/09 2:16 PM

Hi Martha,
I swim at Marie Reed. If you want we could maybe set up a couple nights per week to meet up there to keep each other accountable. I know it is super lame, but I tend to go on Fridays, as it is (unsurprisingly) pretty empty! I also work late a couple nights per week so the other day I swim sometimes varies.

~Peach
momokosoltis(at)gmail.com

POSTED: 4/22/09 5:01 PM

Sounds good. I might be able to go this Friday; I'll let you know. And it would be great to meet up when possible. It's okay if the days sometimes change.-m

martha_surridge [AT] hotmail.com

Mickey    JOINED: 3/2/09    POSTS: 19
POSTED: 4/23/09 9:58 AM

I swim there too but I'm not on a set schedule just yet.

trisha's ravatar trisha    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 131
POSTED: 4/29/09 8:58 AM

Just checking in to see if you all have any set times you've been swimming. I've been meaning to check out Marie Reed and knowing other NTPers are there might actually get me there too!

POSTED: 4/29/09 10:30 AM

Peach and I are planning to go this Friday. We'll be meeting up before 7pm. Haven't set the exact time but we're both free earlier that evening. If you'd like to join us, call me beforehand 703-304-0679.

--Martha

POSTED: 4/29/09 11:17 AM

We'll be meeting on the pool deck at about 5:45pm this Friday. Let us know if we should expect you.--m

vikki's ravatar vikki    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 19
POSTED: 5/03/09 1:56 PM

If others have "flexible" work schedules, I would really like to start going to Marie Reed during the day around 3 or 4 pm -- would love a swim buddy. Can schedule around any day. I get to work at home 2 days a week!

POSTED: 5/27/09 3:19 PM

Anyone want to swim at Marie Reed this Friday the 29th? The pool's open 5:30pm-9pm.

kmniland    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 35
POSTED: 5/27/09 3:25 PM

I would be willing to swim Friday night! I've never swam at Marie Reed and would love to give it a try.
Kelly

ingafrey's ravatar ingafrey    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 15
POSTED: 6/04/09 1:35 PM

Hi All,

It's nice to know that people are going to Marie Reed. It sounds like there's a small group that goes on Fridays?
Ingrid

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria