Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New cycling movie at the Drafthouse - 7/29/10
CREATED: 07/14/10 by markhakd REPLIES: 1
markhakd's ravatar markhakd    JOINED: 10/8/09    POSTS: 223
New cycling movie at the Drafthouse - 7/29/10
POSTED: 7/14/10 12:04 AM

There's a new movie about the Tour de France, "Chasing Legends", that has just come out and is showing at the Drafthouse on Thursday 7/29. Here's the description:

There is no greater sporting event in all of cycling than the Tour de France. Chasing Legends touches on the rich history, passion and true grit of The Tour as seen through the eyes of Team HTC Columbia along with commentary from Phil Liggett, Paul Sherwen, Eddy Merckx, Lance Armstrong and some of the sports most prolific heroes. With a stunning array of HD cameras, poignant and touching interviews, Chasing Legends will take viewers deeper into the pro peloton than ever on a roller coaster ride of action, story and emotion.

I just watched another movie by this company, Gripped Films, called "Off Road to Athens" and it was pretty damn awesome. Not just in the sense of "wow this is a cool bike movie", but the editing and storytelling and music were all VERY well done. So, I have high hopes for how this one has turned out, and have heard good things so far.

It's showing on Thursday 7/29 at 7:00. $10. They had two showings recently and both SOLD OUT, so get your ticket early!

Tickets and a trailer here:
http://www.grippedstore.com/product-p/cl-arlington-july29-700.htm

I'll probably get some people together before the movie, so if you want to join up, just email me (or reply here with your email) and I'll keep you in the loop.

Kevin
justmarkham at gmail

adilks    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 290
RE: New cycling movie at the Drafthouse - 7/29/10
POSTED: 7/14/10 7:53 AM

I saw this on July 1st and highly recommend it. Get your tickets soon because it will sell out!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria