Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Paid Lifeguard Work at DC Tri June 19 and 20
CREATED: 05/25/10 by harburgm REPLIES:
harburgm's ravatar harburgm    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 94
Paid Lifeguard Work at DC Tri June 19 and 20
POSTED: 5/25/10 8:34 AM

I know many of you are racing the Washington DC Triathlon, however, I thought I would see if any lifeguards out there might be available to help out that weekend. Here is the job description:

Life Guards for the Washington DC Triathlon, 2010

DAY ONE: Saturday, June 19
TIME: 1230pm - 4pm
LOCATION: West Potomac Park on Ohio Drive between Independence Ave and West Basin Dr
ON-SITE CONTACT PERSON: Go to Volunteer Tent near the Transition Area and ask for Michelle Harburg
PAY: $10 per hour, Cash
LOGISTICS: Best way to get there is to either ride your bike, or park at the Old Convention Center and take the Shuttle over

DAY TWO: Sunday, June 20
TIME: 5am - 9am
LOCATION: West Potomac Park on Ohio Drive between Independence Ave and West Basin Dr
ON-SITE CONTACT PERSON: Go to Volunteer Tent near the Transition Area and ask for Carl Steiniger
PAY: $10 per hour, Cash
LOGISTICS: Best way to get there is to either ride your bike, or park at the Old Convention Center and take the Shuttle over

TO APPLY: Contact Michelle Harburg at: michelle@wseminc.com
Cell: 734-255-2921

ABOUT THE WASHINGTON DC TRIATHLON
The 1st Annual Washington DC Triathlon™ will take place Sunday, June 20th, 2010 in the nation’s capital. Brought to you by the producers of The Nation’s Triathlon™, this inaugural event features Olympic and Sprint distance courses that offer breathtaking vistas, monumental landmarks and a finish line on America’s Main Street, Pennsylvania Avenue in the shadow of the U.S. Capitol Building.
http://www.dctri.com/index.html

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria