DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Nutritional Counseling offered by a friend
CREATED: 03/17/13 by dmcelhare REPLIES:
dmcelhare's ravatar dmcelhare    JOINED: 4/17/10    POSTS: 53
Nutritional Counseling offered by a friend
POSTED: 3/17/13 8:58 PM

Greetings team,

A good friend is offering individual Nutritional Counseling sessions targeted towards athletes and active lifestyles.
I'd recommend talking with her if you are looking for guidance.
Details below:

Best,
Drew

Integrative Nutrition Consultations – Dietary Support For Your Active Lifestyle

Are you looking to improve your diet to enhance athletic performance or just clean up your diet in general? Have you passed on the opportunity to see a nutritionist because of the cost? Confused about diet information you see in the news? Whatever your goals may be, I’d love to help you reach them through one-on-one nutrition consultations.

To give a bit of background information, I’m currently pursuing a Masters degree in Nutrition and Integrative Health at Maryland University of Integrative Health (formerly Tai Sophia Institute). As part of my internship, I’m offering nutrition consultations at the school’s Natural Care Center. This unique clinic offers clients a safe and supportive environment by providing a care team consisting of nutrition grad student interns and an experienced, licensed nutritionist.

My clinic hours are 8am-6pm two Sundays a month. (Contact me for the specific dates)

Maryland University of Integrative Health Natural Care Center
7750 Montpelier Road
Laurel, MD 20723

This is a great opportunity to receive comprehensive nutritional support based on your goals and needs at a discounted rate:
Fees: $70 for initial consultation
$50 for follow-up consultations
All fees go to Maryland University of Integrative Health Natural Care Center

If you have any questions and/or would like to schedule an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact me. Here’s to a happy and healthy 2013!

Warmly,

Sarah Coenen
Clinical Intern, MS, Nutrition & Integrative Health
coenen.sarah@gmail.com

Additional information can be found in our brochure:
http://tai.edu/uploads/assets/161012_095745_StudentClinic-Nutr-10-12.pdf

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria