Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Black Bear photos from Rose PT
CREATED: 06/03/14 by dbowe REPLIES: 3
dbowe's ravatar dbowe    JOINED: 9/7/09    POSTS: 73
Black Bear photos from Rose PT
POSTED: 6/03/14 7:12 AM

We had a great time supporting DC Tri Club at the race and can't wait to do it again! What a stunning race course.

We also had a fun time seeing everyone again at the Social Recovery sessions last night at the clinic! To anyone who missed out, these are a great way to keep actual injuries away, and they're fun!

In case anyone has any followup questions regarding treatments or physical therapy in general, please email appointments@rosept.com

Just a warning, there are a lot of photos and I posted all of them just in case anyone wanted them. Also, I had some upload problems and ended up with some duplicate posts. Hopefully I got a few good ones of you. I had a bit of difficulty getting my camera to focus on you guys going by so quickly, so please forgive the out of focus ones :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/damonbowe/sets/72157644986127704/

Any photo-specific questions, want us to give a seminar at your office, want us to come to another race, etc. email me directly at damon@rosept.com

RE: Black Bear photos from Rose PT
POSTED: 6/05/14 10:14 AM

By the way, if anyone is missing a lens cap for a Nikon camera, we have it at our clinic. Shoot us an email and swing by to pick it up: 1705 DeSales St NW, 6th Floor.

damon@rosept.com

mattj's ravatar mattj    JOINED: 3/7/13    POSTS: 15
POSTED: 6/05/14 1:41 PM

Thanks so much for all the photos - they were excellent!

POSTED: 6/05/14 1:43 PM

Absolutely our pleasure, Matt! We had a great time and wow, what a beautiful race venue. Was fun hanging out with y'all!!!!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria