Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

AU/CUBU Swim Sessions
CREATED: 07/31/09 by larsencm REPLIES: 7
larsencm    JOINED: 3/2/09    POSTS: 17
AU/CUBU Swim Sessions
POSTED: 7/31/09 10:10 AM

I'm interested in trying the CUBU swim clinic on Sunday evenings, but the posted contact email address is kicking back an "Undeliverable" message. Anyone have any insight? The email address I used is as follows: w7377a@student.american.edu

I sent a note to the general office too. Will post updated contact info if available.

Thanks~

Candace

trisha's ravatar trisha    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 133
RE: AU/CUBU Swim Sessions
POSTED: 7/31/09 10:19 AM

I think you're just missing an a upfront - Alex's email starts aw7377a at student.american.edu
She might be out for the end of the summer, but give that a try,
Trisha

POSTED: 7/31/09 11:35 AM

Thanks so much! Note that its also posted incorrectly on the club calendar...just a heads up if anyone else had that issue.

Thanks~

laxley    JOINED: 3/3/09    POSTS: 12
POSTED: 7/31/09 11:56 AM

Hi Candace! I sent an email to Alexandra this week, but haven't heard back. If you're able to get info about the Sunday night lessons, will you post on the forum? I'll do the same if I hear back.

Thanks so much,

Lolly

POSTED: 7/31/09 12:00 PM

Definitely! Hope to see you there~

Candace

hilarysmith    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 47
POSTED: 7/31/09 12:59 PM

I found out from one of the coaches that the AU swim session is on for this Sunday, August 2 at 6:15 p.m. $15.00 drop-in fee. If you need more information, email: tamaralowengrub@yahoo.com.

ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1048
POSTED: 7/31/09 1:59 PM

The right emails should now be posted correctly. Thanks for bringing that up.

breeyag's ravatar breeyag    JOINED: 4/13/09    POSTS: 17
POSTED: 7/31/09 3:04 PM

I went to the first 2 sessions, but missed last week. It goes from 6:15-7:30ish. There are 2 coaches there, Denis and Tamara. The 1st session had about 9 beginners, 3 in each lane. The 2nd session only had 2 beginners and 2 intermediate swimmers (who got the drills and basically did their own thing). It's definitely worth the price. And as someone mentioned, it's a drop-in session, so no registration is necessary. It's also the last session they'll have before they close the pool for a couple of weeks for maintenance.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria