Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Rescheduling Bike buying clinic in Conte's in Ballston
CREATED: 02/15/10 by larryb REPLIES: 2
larryb's ravatar larryb    JOINED: 1/24/10    POSTS: 24
Rescheduling Bike buying clinic in Conte's in Ballston
POSTED: 2/15/10 9:58 AM

If my information is correct, the Ballston Conte's bike clinic was delayed because of weather. The original date was replaced by the clinic at the Bethesda Conte's. Will the Ballston Conte's bike clinic be rescheduled?

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 897
RE: Rescheduling Bike buying clinic in Conte's in Ballston
POSTED: 2/15/10 10:06 AM

There will be a second bike buying clinic, but unfortunately the Conte's in Ballston is booked up for months so the second bike buying clinic will be back in Bethesda. As before, the clinic will be followed by a group run.

The clinic has been scheduled for:
Sunday Feb 28th 11am-1230pm.

The Conte's in Bethesda is right near the Bethesda Metro station, so for the vehicularly-challenged people it's very easy to get to. We know it's not as convenient for the DC/VA people, but the majority of your other workouts will be in DC and VA, so give the MD people some lovin' once in a while (Can you tell I'm an MD person? :) )

Bryan
2010 NTP Co-Leader

larryb's ravatar larryb    JOINED: 1/24/10    POSTS: 24
RE: Rescheduling Bike buying clinic in Conte's in Ballston
POSTED: 2/15/10 10:10 AM

Yea I saw that on the calendar but wasn't sure if it was correct. Cool I can deal with the car-ride. If anyone wants to carpool from Arlington that day let me know.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria