Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Musselman Pre-Race Dinner RSVP!
CREATED: 06/27/11 by rtroll REPLIES: 3
rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 504
Musselman Pre-Race Dinner RSVP!
POSTED: 6/27/11 9:18 PM

You've trained hard, you've tapered hard...now it's time to show some Mussel! The only thing left will be a good pre-race meal to get you fueled up for the big day!

Please join me at my family's home the night before Musselman 70.3 for some good food, good company and good times to get you primed up for the big day!

A little different this year...DON'T BRING ANYTHING BUT YOURSELF! Mom will be supplying everything (menu below). A $10 donation per person will help her fund the menu so please bring some cash!

Menu:
Baked Ziti (meat & vegetarian)
Salad (Green)
Fruit
Garlic & Regular Bread
Drinks
Desserts (cookies, brownies, etc)

Please bring yourself, your family and your fan club to enjoy this family-style meal.

RSVP Here >>

kristoferkitto's ravatar kristoferkitto    JOINED: 1/24/10    POSTS: 59
RE: Musselman Pre-Race Dinner RSVP!
POSTED: 6/28/11 12:19 PM

Just RSVP'd. Thanks so much to you and your family, Ryan! This is one of the reasons why I chose to race Musselman this year!

Kris

redsv's ravatar redsv    JOINED: 10/26/09    POSTS: 45
POSTED: 6/28/11 7:38 PM

Ryan

Thanks to you and you family for hosting. Hope it's ok if I bring my girls again this year?

Dave

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 504
POSTED: 6/28/11 9:12 PM

You bet Dave, bring'em all!

Also, if anyone has any special food requirements (alergies, etc) please let me know and we'll flex the menu.

Ryan

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria