Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Sat 7 March Ride, W&L High School
CREATED: 03/04/09 by nomisdc REPLIES: 5
nomisdc's ravatar nomisdc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 615
Sat 7 March Ride, W&L High School
POSTED: 3/04/09 11:11 PM

It was decided that the HIM training folks need 1.5 to 2 hours Sat. It was also decided that we are fat slow lazy untrained single people with nothing better to do. So...We're leaving from Washington & Lee High School in Ballston this Sat at 10:00 AM to go somewhere on the Custis, W&OD, or Mt Vernon for some length of time. That is all the details we have. Just show up.

philotri's ravatar philotri    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 253
RE: Sat 7 March Ride, W&L High School
POSTED: 3/05/09 7:44 AM

I can't join you for the whole ride because I have a 1:00 meeting in Springfield (and showering before hand would be appreciated by the other attendees), but I'll try to ride up and meet you for the start and then just pull off when you get close to my place.

I'm excited to see all the HIP people again then.

irishnd02's ravatar irishnd02    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 99
POSTED: 3/05/09 8:27 AM

I'll be there. How can I not after being collectively described as fat, slow, lazy, untrained? There's only one way to take care of that & it has nothing to do with sleeping in...

Mimi :)

ballstoncyclist's ravatar ballstoncyclist    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 495
POSTED: 3/06/09 6:52 PM

Where's the meeting place. On Quincy or Stafford?

philotri's ravatar philotri    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 253
POSTED: 3/07/09 7:58 AM

I just found out that I need to be at my meeting an hour earlier than I thought I did so I'm not going to be able to meet up with you today. Looking forward to training with everyone next week.

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1772
POSTED: 3/07/09 5:31 PM

We wound up meeting next to the high school entrance on the swimming pool side. Nice easy ride on a sweet spring day.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria