Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

54-56cm bike
CREATED: 05/09/11 by dub1308 REPLIES: 1
dub1308    JOINED: 5/9/11    POSTS: 5
54-56cm bike
POSTED: 5/09/11 11:11 AM

I am looking to race my first tri and want to upgrade my bike sooner rather than later. I am looking for a Scott CR1 or something comparable. If you have something in the 54-56cm range please let me know. Right now I would prefer a road bike to a tri bike but an open to either.

My current bike is about 25 pounds and is 10 years old. What I am looking for is a full carbon bike that has at least 105 components and it is an overall light bike. A used bike is fine and would be preferred to keep the cost down.

I am looking to spend under 1500.

I try to do around 100 miles a week on the bike and would like to start to join in on group rides here soon. I would love to make that number double here in the near future.

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Christopher    JOINED: 1/5/10    POSTS: 4
RE: 54-56cm bike
POSTED: 5/09/11 2:13 PM

I have a 54cm Specialized Roubaix Expert with Shimano Ultegra components. It's a 2009, was used sparingly as a demo, and I've had it since October but think I want a tri bike instead. I live on Capitol Hill and work in Georgetown if you think you'd like to take a look.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria