Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

NTP Happy Hour
CREATED: 03/05/09 by kellyst15 REPLIES: 8
kellyst15    JOINED: 3/2/09    POSTS: 4
NTP Happy Hour
POSTED: 3/05/09 12:11 PM

I won't be able to make it to Happy Hour tonight but I hope to meet my fellow NTPers very soon. Hopefully there will be more information about the progam posted soon? Have fun tonight!

adilks    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 290
RE: NTP Happy Hour
POSTED: 3/05/09 1:04 PM

The NTP Happy Hour is next Thursday, March 12th. Maybe that fits your schedule better?

kellyst15    JOINED: 3/2/09    POSTS: 4
POSTED: 3/05/09 2:06 PM

Ohhh! Perhaps I should've looked at the date! That may be doable, thanks for posting :)

legalmoose's ravatar legalmoose    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 221
POSTED: 3/07/09 10:36 AM

There's more information about upcoming events posted on the NTP page for participants:

http://dctriclub.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=Train.NTP_2009

We're still getting the hang of the new site, but we'll be posting things there regularly, so check in to get the latest.

Will

josephmacias    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 12
POSTED: 3/11/09 11:22 AM

I’m a little confused… No information has been sent out regarding NTP. I paid the $35 for membership and $75 for NTP program. Can someone please send me the information for the happy hour and training (I believe it starts sat).

legalmoose's ravatar legalmoose    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 221
POSTED: 3/11/09 1:23 PM

While logged into the site, please check the NTP Page for the latest news on NTP:

http://dctriclub.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=Train.NTP_2009

There are still some hickups with the new site, including the email system, so until that gets up and running again, we will be posting information to the NTP Page to keep y'all up to date. If you are a registered participant and are not able to access the page, please email us at ntp@dctriclub.org ASAP.

Will

candrews's ravatar candrews    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 27
POSTED: 3/11/09 3:59 PM

Is there any way to manually email blast all the NTP people to remind them about the happy hour tomorrow? I've heard from a couple others that they forgot to check the site for info and have been waiting for an email.

-Catherine

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1653
POSTED: 3/13/09 9:20 AM

Thank you to the organizers of the NTP HH. That was quite a turnout and a lot of fun.

ajulia's ravatar ajulia    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 143
POSTED: 3/13/09 9:54 AM

Thanks everyone for coming out last night! It was great to see so many new faces. If you weren't able to make it, there are plenty of other upcoming opportunities to introduce yourself... like this Saturday's intro meeting and next Thursday's bike-buying clinic, followed by club-wide happy hour.

Make sure to check out the NTP-specific forum for updates. It's on forum under "Programs and Events" > "NTP"

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria