Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Urban Triathlete's Dream House For Sale!
CREATED: 10/23/10 by craia REPLIES: 1
craia's ravatar craia    JOINED: 3/15/09    POSTS: 39
Urban Triathlete's Dream House For Sale!
POSTED: 10/23/10 4:07 PM

Amazing U-Street Corridor house with not one but TWO storage sheds PLUS an indoor workshop! Live 1 block from Metro and walking distance to EVERYTHING and still have room for all your gear-head needs. Oh, and it also has this stuff:

3BR/2.5BA with additional guest room, office/rec room on the lower level. Open floor plan on main, high ceilings and 3 FULL floors. Major updates completed in 2009. Gorgeous kitchen w/solid cherry cabinets featuring pull-out shelves and self-closing drawers. 5-burner dual-fuel 36” Bertazzoni stainless range, Vent-a-Hood, all SS appliances, granite counters, wine fridge. Large MB with gas fireplace and huge, custom-organized walk-in closet. All BR’s have custom closets and extra storage space. Full lower level with 8-foot ceiling, separate rear entrance, lots of natural light – can easily be converted to rental unit. Brick patio with flower beds and room for parking (1 car). 2009 improvements also include new roof, HVAC, water heater, Pella wood windows throughout.

The address is 1348 Wallach Place NW. You can see pictures in my Mobile Me gallery here:

http://gallery.me.com/christina.raia#100092

Open house on Sunday, 10/24, from 1-4. If you're interested in seeing it at another time, call the listing agent Peter Raia (who also happens to be my husband) at 202-491-2197. You can check out the listing by going to his website at:

http://DCSmartProperties.com

The Original Pensive Pedaler,
Christina

craia's ravatar craia    JOINED: 3/15/09    POSTS: 39
RE: Urban Triathlete's Dream House For Sale!
POSTED: 10/28/10 11:56 AM

This great house is still for sale! Come see it at this weekend's open house, 10/31 from 12-3. Stop by after you're finished running Marine Corps. But seriously, shower first.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria