Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

DCTri Club USAT NCC - Update 19 (Prizes Edition)
CREATED: 04/16/13 by ballstoncyclist REPLIES: 4
ballstoncyclist's ravatar ballstoncyclist    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 491
DCTri Club USAT NCC - Update 19 (Prizes Edition)
POSTED: 4/16/13 10:02 PM

Hello from windy and cold Paihia, in the Bay of Islands. Autumn has arrived in the Southern Hemisphere and the cold southerly winds are in full force.

The board conducted the raffle of the prizes in their last meeting. This was done using a random number generator and blind raffles for each session. The winners are:

Swim Session (Garmin Forerunner 910XT): Karen Willard and Daniela Solis
Bike Session (Computrainer): Michael Locke
Run Session (Trigger Point Total Body Kit): Hilary Cairns
Overall (Garmin Forerunner 910XT): Kimberley Kruse

USAT said they will be mailing the awards by the end of the month. As soon as I get confirmation I will email the winners directly to coordinate delivery.

Alejandro

lockemike's ravatar lockemike    JOINED: 5/26/09    POSTS: 57
RE: DCTri Club USAT NCC - Update 19 (Prizes Edition)
POSTED: 4/17/13 9:09 AM

Oh my gosh, I'd like to thank the forces of randomness for landing on me so indifferently... this is a special moment and I couldn't have gotten here without your chance computer-generated selection.

I'd also like to thank January's weather for being mild enough that this humble trainer-less Team 2'er could log enough outdoor bike miles to beat the Board.

And finally I'd like to thank the Board and all my fellow competitors, because (a) you all made this happen--YOU DID!--and (b) I don't want to seem graceless.

To my fellow winners: booya! (And too bad I blocked the all-female prize shutout. Oh well.)

fastdogs    JOINED: 3/25/12    POSTS: 10
POSTED: 4/17/13 10:20 AM

Wow! Super cool! Thank you DC Tri BOD (and blind raffling) for picking my name. I was excited to par take in this year's NCC. I will enjoy my new found prize.

Kimberley

danysolis    JOINED: 12/10/11    POSTS: 1
POSTED: 4/17/13 2:33 PM

Wow! This is amazing news! I actually spend hours yesterday looking at different options, to upgrade my simple HRM, with no GPS or anything like that. So excited!

Thank you DC Tri BOD and thank you all winners of the NCC!

Daniela

ballstoncyclist's ravatar ballstoncyclist    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 491
POSTED: 4/26/13 4:30 PM

UPDATE: USAT is shipping prizes to me next week. I will then send information about the logistics to collect them. The Computrainer will be shipped directly to Mike Locke.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria