Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Unable to access NTP?
CREATED: 01/31/11 by jfriess23 REPLIES: 4
jfriess23's ravatar jfriess23    JOINED: 7/27/10    POSTS: 16
Unable to access NTP?
POSTED: 1/31/11 1:55 PM

Is anyone else unable to access the private NTP area? I was able to up until today. Wondering if the site is just down temporarily.

Thanks,

Jason

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 975
RE: Unable to access NTP?
POSTED: 1/31/11 2:10 PM

Try logging into it again. The site isn't down, but it seems like we're having some glitches so please bear with us.

I have been logged in and tried to access the NTP site or forum and had the site log me out and deny me access. Upon logging in again, I was able to access it.

So try that. If it logs you out and denies you access, just log in again. We're figuring this out though, so thank you for your patience.

Bryan
2011 NTP Co-Leader

jfriess23's ravatar jfriess23    JOINED: 7/27/10    POSTS: 16
POSTED: 1/31/11 2:49 PM

After a few refreshes and clicks, I got into the ntp stuff. thanks.

nittany393    JOINED: 1/17/11    POSTS: 8
POSTED: 2/04/11 9:31 AM

I know I'm registered for NTP but I haven't been able to see anything even when logged in. Is there any more information about this weekend's "kickoff"? All I know is that it is supposed to happen at 10 AM...somewhere. Any info?

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 975
POSTED: 2/04/11 9:49 AM

You should have received the NTP weekly newsletter from us on Tuesday. If not, then there might have been an issue with your registration which is why you haven't been able to access the NTP-only page. if you haven't received the NTP newsletter either then please email ntp@dctriclub.org so that we can look into it.

But the details for this weekend are as follows:

NTP 2011 Orientation meeting:
Building: Ward Circle Building, Room 1: the Large Auditorium
Time: 10:00AM to 12:00PM

Additional Information:
Campus Map
Shuttle from the Metro Please check Metro maintenance schedule and plan accordingly when to arrive (allowing time for the shuttle as well. Should you choose to walk from the Metro station to the AU campus, it is less than a mile walk along Nebraska Ave NW.
Parking Information

Should you have any questions about the location or how to get there, please post here or email ntp@dctriclub.org.

The clinic will be followed by our first group run (20ish minutes for sprint program and 30ish minutes for the olympic program), so come dressed to run. Dress warm and either bring a rain jacket or a change of clothes in case you get wet. We'll make the call on if we actually run at the end of the clinic (in case of torrential downpours) :::^)::

We look forward to meeting you on Saturday.

Bryan
2011 NTP Co-Leader

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria