Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Tri Club Members near Ft. Belvoir
CREATED: 02/17/10 by JoeB REPLIES: 2
JoeB    JOINED: 2/17/10    POSTS: 1
Tri Club Members near Ft. Belvoir
POSTED: 2/17/10 6:52 PM

I am new to the area and stationed at Ft. Belvoir, VA. I have been competing on/off since 2000 and completed numerous Sprints/Olympic races and two Half IMs. I would not put myself in the veteran category b/c I usually train when I can and “gut” out whatever event I have signed up for as opposed to training and doing well.

I have never been a member of a Tri club before. Is the DC Tri Club right for me considering my wife and I live in the Mt. Vernon area (just north of Belvoir)?

I am looking for a group of triathletes to workout with as the season approaches?

Joe

krafty81's ravatar krafty81    JOINED: 5/20/09    POSTS: 127
RE: Tri Club Members near Ft. Belvoir
POSTED: 2/17/10 8:04 PM

I live in MV also and have been a member for about six months or so. Just a lot of great, active people in this club. So many have helped me on this forum, and there are plenty of good training opportunities and clinics. Recommended!

Terry

larryb's ravatar larryb    JOINED: 1/24/10    POSTS: 24
RE: Tri Club Members near Ft. Belvoir
POSTED: 2/18/10 10:14 AM

Hey Joe -
I work down at Belvoir on the new Hospital, and commute from Arlington. Depending on your schedule, we could maybe schedule a run on the trails down here one day before/after work. I am here M-F from 7-3:30. What is your schedule like?

larry dot booth at gmail

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria