Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

8/28 Bike Ride/Clinic Question
CREATED: 08/18/11 by MallowCN83 REPLIES: 3
MallowCN83's ravatar MallowCN83    JOINED: 1/20/11    POSTS: 59
8/28 Bike Ride/Clinic Question
POSTED: 8/18/11 7:55 PM

Anyone know what the ride is like out of the Rockville location of the Revolution Cycles ride/bike clinic on the 28th? Hilly? Residential? Any insight? Trying to decide if I want to sign up for the ride or just do my usual weekend ride out in Laytonsville.

abbyjs's ravatar abbyjs    JOINED: 4/7/09    POSTS: 699
RE: 8/28 Bike Ride/Clinic Question
POSTED: 8/18/11 9:55 PM

I'm bouncing this question to Elaine, who will lead that ride. Will get back to you ASAP!

For those attending the Clarendon ride/clinic, it will 20 miles including rolling hills.

Thanks!

Abby

pjn8483's ravatar pjn8483    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 3
POSTED: 8/18/11 9:58 PM

I actually work at Revolution and will probably be one of the leaders at the ride. The route might vary, but we'll almost definitely head out to Poolesville from the shop. The terrain should be rolling to hilly.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

MallowCN83's ravatar MallowCN83    JOINED: 1/20/11    POSTS: 59
POSTED: 8/19/11 3:22 PM

Thanks for the reply. I'm not the fastest hill climber, especially when it comes to big hills, and am wondering if there will be others my speed, or if I'm going to be left in the dust?

I've ridden out there once or twice, but not in a few years. Was wondering if I could get a general idea of where in Poolesville the ride might venture?

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria