Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Army Ten Miler Roll Call
CREATED: 10/07/11 by jdruke REPLIES: 2
jdruke's ravatar jdruke    JOINED: 9/2/10    POSTS: 64
Army Ten Miler Roll Call
POSTED: 10/07/11 2:50 PM

If you're a runner pretending to be a triathlete (me) or a triathlete that also runs and you're racing Army Ten Miler post here. I signed up for this race when I was crazy fit so I'm in a corral that's way faster than I am. If you pass by me say hi - I'll be wearing my dc tri club visor.

Justin

rojojade's ravatar rojojade    JOINED: 1/19/11    POSTS: 365
RE: Army Ten Miler Roll Call
POSTED: 10/07/11 3:07 PM

I'm running it - but in the back, waaay back - like purple wave back. But I will have my DC tri club visor as well - so say hello if you see me in the back. :)

-Catharine

Luke's ravatar Luke    JOINED: 11/28/10    POSTS: 369
RE: Army Ten Miler Roll Call
POSTED: 10/09/11 11:13 PM

I ran it today too... after a long drive back from Myrtle Beach last night! Interesting change to the course from previous years... both the start and finish were in different places around the Pentagon than last year (start on route 110 & finish in North Pentagon parking lot). I personally liked the old course better... not sure what the reason for the change was.

In any event... another great ten mile run put on by the US Army. At 30,000+, this is the biggest race in the area, and the Army always does a great job with it!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria