Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

member blog addresses on website?
CREATED: 08/03/09 by trisha REPLIES: 9
trisha's ravatar trisha    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 130
member blog addresses on website?
POSTED: 8/03/09 11:34 AM

I love reading everyone's race reports and know that lots of DCTri people are also avid tri bloggers. I'm wondering if we could keep a list of everyone's blog addresses on the website (or perhaps we already do and I just don't know where to look??).

I always feel a little extra motivation after reading about all of your training struggles and successes - today I read Kimberly's IMLP report and then went running even though I had very tired legs, so thanks Kimberly!!

mccannjl's ravatar mccannjl    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 216
RE: member blog addresses on website?
POSTED: 8/03/09 11:45 AM

great suggestion...i remember...back in the day... when you could click on a dctri screen name and get email address, blog info, what races ppl had done, who their mamas were....

minime's ravatar minime    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 47
POSTED: 8/03/09 2:24 PM

Yeah I miss that stalker function.
It was so useful.
*sigh*

xena's ravatar xena    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 138
POSTED: 8/03/09 3:20 PM

Well, if you know my blog name, there's a pretty full listing of DCTri blogs on the right side.

If you don't know me, you can head over to the Winter Club Challenge blog site and lift them from there.
http://dctrincc2007.blogspot.com/

If you want to be added, you can post here or email me.

Keep in mind people blog about stuff other than just tri stuff so get offended at your own risk.

I'm sure the board and the webmaster will take your comments under advisement and post their solution or approval here.

POSTED: 8/04/09 1:13 PM

I think the guy who cried after completing his first marathon (you know who you are) should blog more.

Yeah. Definitely.

siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1050
POSTED: 8/04/09 2:23 PM

Sheriece-- I'm sure there are more than one of us that cried after our first mary. I mean THEM, more than one of THEM that cried. I never would. No way.

I don't cry.

mccannjl's ravatar mccannjl    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 216
POSTED: 8/04/09 2:32 PM

AFTER??? What about BEFORE?? and let's not forget DURING. I was crying plenty during.

POSTED: 8/04/09 2:35 PM

Very true.
People definitely cry during their race. (*cough* travis @ mile 16)

Unless it takes you six hours+ to finish. In that instance you're too busy enjoying the scenery. Just saying.

xena's ravatar xena    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 138
POSTED: 8/04/09 2:41 PM

Travis does your "friend" have a new blog site where you, I mean "he" blogs about crying after more updated events?

siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1050
POSTED: 8/04/09 2:50 PM

Haha-- No. But if you want to keep up to date with what I was doing in '06-'07, you know can check out my blog ;)

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria