Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Anyone Need IMAZ '13 Accommodations?
CREATED: 01/02/13 by aaronjw12 REPLIES: 2
aaronjw12    JOINED: 11/29/12    POSTS: 17
Anyone Need IMAZ '13 Accommodations?
POSTED: 1/02/13 2:40 PM

Raced IMAZ '12 and overestimated my ability to register for IMAZ '13 quickly online. I booked multiple rooms at the Mission Palms Tempe, AZ for myself and family. Mission Palms is an awesome hotel about a 5 minute walk to the start line.

The hotel is sold out already for IMAZ '13 dates. I reserved Nov 14-18, $260/night. I might be taking a room for myself so I can volunteer and get priority registration for IMAZ '14, but regardless I'd still have a couple rooms left.

Rather than simply cancel my reservations, I thought I would check on here to see if anyone local could use them first. Not sure how the transfer process would work, but I'm assuming it could be done.

Let me know if you're interested in 1, 2, or 3 rooms!

http://www.missionpalms.com/

bwinterroth's ravatar bwinterroth    JOINED: 5/12/11    POSTS: 66
RE: Anyone Need IMAZ '13 Accommodations?
POSTED: 1/02/13 7:33 PM

$260 a night? Damn. I stayed at the Red Roof Inn for $40 / night and it was only a couple miles away from the start. What sort of amenities do you get for $260?

aaronjw12    JOINED: 11/29/12    POSTS: 17
RE: Anyone Need IMAZ '13 Accommodations?
POSTED: 1/03/13 11:26 AM

Well, aside from being able to walk over to the race start, they have complimentary USA Today newspapers available! :p

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria