Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Annual Meeting/Kona Viewing
CREATED: 12/14/10 by siehndel REPLIES: 4
siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1061
Annual Meeting/Kona Viewing
POSTED: 12/14/10 12:35 PM

Don't forget the annual meeting and Kona viewing this weekend at Arlington Cinema and Drafthouse. We've got a lot of great things planned (including free stuff) for the meeting so you won't want to miss it.

And this year's Kona was one of the most memorable in quite a while for both the men's and women's race.

Also, after a very long tenure on the board, Joe Coyne will be stepping down. He deserves a lot of thanks for his contributions to the club so please, all of us should show our gratitude by buying him a Smirnoff Ice and saying, "You've been Iced, bro." He'll be very touched and may even cry.

See you Saturday afternoon (And maybe even at the Celtic Solstice Run Sat. morning).

Travis

ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1047
RE: Annual Meeting/Kona Viewing
POSTED: 12/15/10 9:08 PM

I totally cannot wait until this event on Saturday. Last years event got cancelled due to snow, but it looks like we won't have to worry about that this year. I encourage everyone who is going to buy their favorite club race director a cold one.

kmwpro's ravatar kmwpro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 265
POSTED: 12/16/10 9:31 AM

Hugh, That's a great idea. Does it have to be the current club race director? Because Joe used to be the race director, and I hear he loves Smirnoff Ice. Shoot, maybe I'll buy you both one.

ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1047
POSTED: 12/16/10 11:19 AM

My personal preference is a cold draft beer, preferably an IPA.

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 953
POSTED: 12/16/10 11:27 AM

Hugh, you better not have jinxed the event by bringing up snow again!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria