Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Giant Avail 3 Women's Road Bike (48) - $400
CREATED: 02/02/11 by kellytri REPLIES: 1
kellytri    JOINED: 2/2/11    POSTS: 2
(TAKEN)Giant Avail 3 Women's Road Bike (48) - $400
POSTED: 2/02/11 9:56 AM

I'm selling my 2008 Giant Avail 3 Women-specific road bike. Size XS, which translates into 48cm. I purchased new in March 2008 and have taken good care of it. I replaced the valve stems last fall and got it tuned up last week. Including the water bottle cages and seat bag and original (cage) pedals. Never been wrecked aside from a few minor fall-overs. I also have the owners' manual and other documentation.

This is a great bike--got me through two seasons of triathlon. It's just time to upgrade. I'd keep it, but I don't have room to store another bike. If you're looking to have a basic road bike for recreation or as a newbie triathlete, this is a good economical way to break into cycling. Giant is known for their women-specific engineering.

Specs on the 2010 version of the bike:

[link] http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/avail.3.light.blue.white/3881/36266/

The color scheme is a dark turquoise blue, silver and white. I can send a photo of the bike if you're interested.

Please contact Kelly at daisysdock@gmail.com. I live downtown between Chinatown and the Convention Center.

kellytri    JOINED: 2/2/11    POSTS: 2
RE: Giant Avail 3 Women's Road Bike (48) - $400
POSTED: 2/03/11 7:49 AM

The bike has been taken. Thank you!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria