Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New to DC, in Alexandria.
CREATED: 01/05/14 by AndrewParks REPLIES: 3
AndrewParks's ravatar AndrewParks    JOINED: 1/5/14    POSTS: 2
New to DC, in Alexandria.
POSTED: 1/05/14 3:11 PM

Hey everyone, I m new to DC by way of Atlanta but have been doing tris for a couple of years, and was a competitive cyclist for 12 years before that. Just looking to meet new people, and I heard this was a pretty cool club! Hope to start meeting some of you soon.

Andrew

bronxking's ravatar bronxking    JOINED: 1/13/13    POSTS: 122
RE: New to DC, in Alexandria.
POSTED: 1/05/14 9:14 PM

Welcome to DC Tri! I've been less involved/motivated in triathlon related activities the last two months, but hope to pick it back up soon! Hope to see you in one of the training events or happy hours! Do you have any races planned for 2014? And feel free to post or ask me any questions about the club, races, etc!

-David

AndrewParks's ravatar AndrewParks    JOINED: 1/5/14    POSTS: 2
POSTED: 1/05/14 10:26 PM

Hey David, I no longer really plan races like I did when I raced seriously, especially since moving to DC. I'm a new foreign service officer so this year will be pretty unpredictable for me, however I still want to stay active and meet new people in the tri community. Every cycling team or tri club I've ever joined always turned out to be a great mix of people from all different backgrounds, so I thought I'd do the same here!

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1713
POSTED: 1/05/14 11:17 PM

Be sure to check out Alexandria's recently renovated Chinquapin pool, the Potomac Runners long run on Saturdays, and the summertime swims across the bridge at National Harbor.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria