Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

NJ Devilman - New date and rollcall
CREATED: 03/08/09 by karlaj REPLIES: 7
karlaj's ravatar karlaj    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 201
NJ Devilman - New date and rollcall
POSTED: 3/08/09 10:53 PM

So looks like Piranha Sports changed the date of devilman to Sat 5/9. That should make lots of people happy who booked non-refundable rooms...
I'm still in.
I have a double room if someone wants/needs to split (about $100 total). Email me jkralj at yahoo.

-Jason

RE: NJ Devilman - New date and rollcall
POSTED: 3/09/09 9:11 AM

It also makes a me, who cannot participate in the race on the new date, very very frustrated. Piranha said that they had considered having it on the 10th, but because it was Mother's day decided not to...what about people who are traveling that entire weekend for mothers day!? Logic just seems off to me.

Sorry about the rant...

morunner66's ravatar morunner66    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 702
POSTED: 3/09/09 10:32 AM

Uggh - that's the weekend before Columbia and this ole mother can't handle races back to back ...

POSTED: 3/09/09 4:14 PM

I'm slightly less peeved now since they are offering refunds. Still, I was really looking forward to the race.

smakane's ravatar smakane    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 50
POSTED: 3/11/09 10:33 AM

I can't make the new date for Devilman either... but on the bright side... the Broad Street run in Philly (5/3) is now possible because of the date change. Great ten mile race!

karlaj's ravatar karlaj    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 201
POSTED: 5/05/09 1:52 PM

Bumping this roll call...
Looks like several people bummed out of this one due to the date change. Piranha still lists 9 DC tri folks going (sprint + half lite), we'll see how accurate that is.

Who's staying where, and does anyone want to meet up to view the pancake-flat course or grab a bite?

Wish me luck, or at least wish for good weather...

-Jason

adilks    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 290
POSTED: 5/05/09 2:55 PM

Jason,

Good luck on Saturday. Hopefully your coaches torture will pay off.

Ang

kev7's ravatar kev7    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 457
POSTED: 5/06/09 6:51 AM

I am in for the sprint. Probably leave Bethesda at early afternoon on Friday to beat the evening rush-hour traffic. And yes, I am also hoping the any rain holds off!

Kevin

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria