Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

new to the club
CREATED: 02/02/11 by nikhil REPLIES: 2
nikhil    JOINED: 1/3/11    POSTS: 6
new to the club
POSTED: 2/02/11 10:35 PM

my name is Nikhil, and I live in Arlington. I'm hoping to do at least a couple races this year.

I'm looking forward to meeting other people in the club in the near future! I spend a fair amount of time on my bike (red/white Bianchi)...please wave if you see me around!

ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1051
RE: new to the club
POSTED: 2/03/11 9:08 AM

Tonight are the regional HHs and there is one in Arlington starting at 6:30. Just click on 'Events' on the main page and you will find more details. You will be able to meet some cool people of NoVa.

amacos's ravatar amacos    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 157
RE: new to the club
POSTED: 2/03/11 10:30 AM

Hi Nikhil!

Welcome to the club. Join us for HH tonight at Ireland's Four Courts in Arlington -- we will plan to meet in the back room next to the bar at 6:30pm. The address is: 2051 Wilson Boulevard Arlington, VA

Closest Metro Station: Orange line to Court House Stop, take the Clarendon Blvd exit from metro and you will find the Four Courts on the right side across the street.

HH specials: $5 Guinness Drafts, Half prize appetizers, $3.50 Sam Seasonal Drafts, $3 16oz yuengling & PBR cans.

Let's meet tonight and talk more about Tris! See you there and again welcome to the club!!

Adriana Anderson

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria