DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Hello everyone! (I'm new)
CREATED: 07/25/13 by kflana26 REPLIES: 1
kflana26's ravatar kflana26    JOINED: 7/25/13    POSTS: 4
Hello everyone! (I'm new)
POSTED: 7/25/13 4:15 PM

Greetings,

My name is Kevin and I just joined a few moments ago. I've been participating in triathlons since 2010, but this is my first time joining a club. I'm new to DC and thought this would be a great way to meet some new people and stay up to speed on all the local events. I am also a terrible swimmer, so I am desperately looking for help in that area.

Running is what initially got me interested in tris. I ran throughout college, and got familiar with a bike while nursing the occasional running injury back to health. So if anyone is looking for any pointers or a training partner for any running workouts, let me know; i would be happy to help.

I live right around American University; so I spend a lot of time running on the C&O Canal Trail, but I run and ride all around DC. I'm always looking for new places to train, and people to train with. I really hope that being a part of this group helps me train smarter, be a little bit more competitive, eventually transition to the half distance, and, of course, have fun while I am at it.

Really looking forward to being part of the group.

Cheers,
Kevin

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 500
RE: Hello everyone! (I'm new)
POSTED: 7/25/13 11:21 PM

Welcome Kevin!

Check out our club calendar of events and be sure to work into your schedule one of our weekly workouts or even better, one of our next happy hours.

We'll see you out there!

Ryan
President, DC Tri Club

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria