Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

PT Recommendation
CREATED: 08/05/09 by amaceto REPLIES: 6
amaceto    JOINED: 3/2/09    POSTS: 41
PT Recommendation
POSTED: 8/05/09 10:38 AM

Can anyone recommend a physical therapist (re, neck & lower back) that contracts with Blue Cross Blue Shield, ideally as a preferred provider? I know there are the merchant partners who are great but in the interest of my budget I'm first interested in preferred providers. I'd like them to be located in DC, Arlington, or other parts of NOVA. Thanks!

rlgrohs's ravatar rlgrohs    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 31
RE: PT Recommendation
POSTED: 8/05/09 12:44 PM

My wife works at Commonwealth Orthopaedics (ask for Kristin) in their Arlington office (Located at Virginia Hospital Center on George Mason dr). She is one of the best PT's around, trust me she has helped me through many injuries. She is usually booked 2-3 weeks out but there may be a waiting list if something opens up. And they take BCBS...

Bobby

vatriathlete    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 682
POSTED: 8/05/09 12:59 PM

in alexandria there is chiro that is certified for pt and is in the bcbs network shara posner www.justadjustit.com

i went to her a few times and seems to know her stuff but you will have to find out for yourself if she can help you or not.

catgold's ravatar catgold    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 87
POSTED: 8/06/09 10:52 AM

Dr. Keith Schreffler is my miracle worker. He is a chiro that does ART and he takes BCBS. His office is right above Courthouse metro. www.schrefflerchiropractic.com - 703-465-1213.

xena's ravatar xena    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 138
POSTED: 8/06/09 12:09 PM

I used Excel Rehab with great results.
703-383-1616

And a lot of the Team Z people swear by Kerri Kramer.
http://www.fasttracktherapy.com

Steer clear of the Jackson clinics. Ask me about my frozen shoulder ...

vikki's ravatar vikki    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 19
POSTED: 8/07/09 8:37 AM

I'm a huge fan of Capital Rehab - super convenient to Conte's in Arllington -- 801 N. Quincy Street - they have PT and Chiro and ART. Back. Shoulder. And earlier this year when I sprained my ankle - they had me up and running again quickly. Highly recommend and have referred other friends. (703) 527-5492

And, YES, they are BCBS.

- Vikki

amaceto    JOINED: 3/2/09    POSTS: 41
POSTED: 8/08/09 7:53 AM

Thanks for all the great leads! My dr said it's a pinched nerveso waiting for inflamation to lessen and then pt.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria