Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

FS: Small Women's Entry Level Road Bike $350
CREATED: 03/09/09 by catgold REPLIES: 10
catgold's ravatar catgold    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 87
FS: Small Women's Entry Level Road Bike $350
POSTED: 3/09/09 11:03 AM

Novara Aluminum Road Bike. I don't know the frame size, but it would fit someone 5'0" to 5'2". Entry-level Shimano components, SPD pedals. Nice gel seat. Well-maintained and in very good condition.

I am selling this on my friend's behalf. She generously loaned it to me for my first triathlon season and we agreed that it would have a better life with another new triathlete than by going back to her garage. It served me very well for my first season.

She believes she originally paid $1000 for it at REI. Email me if you are interested.

Catharine

emsoltis    JOINED: 3/3/09    POSTS: 9
RE: FS: Small Women's Entry Level Road Bike $350
POSTED: 3/09/09 11:09 AM

Hi Catharine,
I am interested! When could I come take a look? I haven't figured out how to email you directly, (there's probably a way, I just don't know how) so could you email me? momokosoltis@gmail.com. Thanks!

gjunio's ravatar gjunio    JOINED: 3/9/09    POSTS: 14
POSTED: 3/10/09 12:37 PM

Hi!
If this hasn't been taken yet, please let me know. Gina, gjunio@msn.com.

Thanks!
Gina

kmwpro's ravatar kmwpro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 265
POSTED: 3/11/09 2:23 PM

Hi guys,

For whoever of you doesn't fit/get this bike in time, I'll also be selling my entry-level smallish framed 1 year old women's road bike very soon in case you are interested in checking it out.

Let me know!

Karen

gjunio's ravatar gjunio    JOINED: 3/9/09    POSTS: 14
POSTED: 3/11/09 2:27 PM

Hi Karen,

Thanks for your post! Could you email me more info (pic if possible) and when you're planning to sell? I'm not in a rush to buy but would like to get something by the summer.

Thanks!
Gina
gjunio@msn.com

jk108    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 2
POSTED: 3/15/09 6:44 PM

Hi !

I would like to see either bike if they havent been sold. PLease let me know ''' thanks! Justine jkavle@gmail.com

POSTED: 3/16/09 2:51 PM

Hey Everyone,
I took a look at the first bike posted (Catharine's friend's) over the weekend. Unfortunately, it was just a tad small for me (I'm just shy of 5'3"), so as far as I know it is still available, and perfect for someone just under 5'3". While I'm no expert, it seemed like it was really an incredible value-- the bike appears barely used, has been well-maintained, and overall seems like an excellent price for the quality of the bike. Also, Catharine was very nice, and helpful!

But since I'm still in the market-- Karen, could you let me know if yours is still available, and whether it might be a good fit for someone closer to 5'3"? Thanks everyone!

kmwpro's ravatar kmwpro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 265
POSTED: 3/16/09 4:29 PM

Mine is still available and while it's also a small bike, I'm about 5'3 and it seems to fit me ok. You are welcome to take a look.

POSTED: 3/16/09 4:49 PM

Hi Karen,
Could you email me so we can work out details? That would be fantastic! Thanks :-)

~Peach
momokosoltis@gmail.com

mishyyy    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 2
POSTED: 3/16/09 6:57 PM

Hello,

I am 5'1 so if either bike is still available, please e-mail me
michal.meiler@gmail.com

Thanks!

kemerson    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 64
POSTED: 3/17/09 10:54 PM

I am 5' and if either bike is still available please email me at kristen.emerson@comcast.net

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria