I just moved and am in the process of unpacking my tri and bike gear...there's a lot of stuff I don't use so help me out and take it out of my basement! Tried to price stuff fairly given condition, but am willing to negotiate. Pickup on Capitol Hill, or Farragut Square downtown.
San Marco saddle 1- Ponza men's saddle ($50)
- never ridden
San Marco saddle 2- Aspide women's saddle ($25)
- used for one season
Profile design T2 carbon clip on aero bars s-bend (sold)
-used for one season, excellent condition
-new arm/elbow pads just installed
- all mounting hardware included
Sidi Genius 5 cycling shoes- men's 43 (sold)
- used for 1 season
- uppers in excellend condition, bottoms show scratching from walking
- no shoe odor
- look/keo cleats currently installed
Transit under-seat bike bag, speed-wedge small (sold)
- new with tags, never used
Specialized comp-set stem (sold)
- never used
-link below, since I don't know anything about the specs!
Grab bag of misc nutrition (sold)
- stuff I've accumulated but don't like
- 10 gels of various brands and favors
- 2 power bars
- 4 shot roks
Roxy Synchro Surf/Scuba wetsuit in black/pink womens 12T (sold)
- used once for snorkeling, great condition
- 3/2 mm thickness
- not for triathlon but I know there are scuba folks out there!
Zoot tri top and bottoms womens Size small ($25)
- blue top, black bottoms
- used 4 times
2XU elite compression tights women's L ($75)
- new in box, never worn
I'm interested in the shoes, the nutrition, and the TransIt small speed wedge. What color are the shoes and bike bag?
Shoes are traditional sidi black with red accents. The bike bag is black with a silver reflective patch on the rear facing surface.
Updated... just a few things left.