Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

DC Tri Club Store - Shipping timeframe
CREATED: 08/19/13 by slowtwitchva REPLIES: 3
slowtwitchva's ravatar slowtwitchva    JOINED: 2/18/10    POSTS: 207
DC Tri Club Store - Shipping timeframe
POSTED: 8/19/13 1:34 PM

If the DC Tri Club Store has an item listed in-stock, will it ship immediately or is there still a 6-8 week time frame for the items to be made?

Wes 1.0

HappyRunner's ravatar HappyRunner    JOINED: 1/15/11    POSTS: 192
RE: DC Tri Club Store - Shipping timeframe
POSTED: 8/19/13 5:58 PM

And is there a person to contact with specific questions? I found two email addresses on the website -- gear@dctriclub.org and shipping@dctriclub.org -- but have never received a response from either one.

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 501
POSTED: 8/19/13 8:00 PM

Wes - our shipping vendor has committed to a 2-3 business day turnaround on all in-stock items. Please let me know directly if this SLA is not being satisfied so we can course correct.

HappyRunner - all questions as they relate to shipping should be directed to shipping@dctriclub.org. We outsourced our warehousing and shipping logistics last year to a 3rd party and normally they are pretty good at getting back to you with answers. Any suggestions about gear enhancements, future gear items, etc should be directed to gear@dctriclub.org. Abby, on my team, is responsible for all internal operations of the club, including gear and merchandising so she is the owner behind that email account.

Also - please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at president@dctriclub.org if your questions go un-answered for an extended period of time. I do want to underscore extended. We are all volunteers who put in our time to run the club. So, we just ask for some air coverage and understanding when it comes to expectations on responses.

Ryan,
President, DC Tri Club

slowtwitchva's ravatar slowtwitchva    JOINED: 2/18/10    POSTS: 207
POSTED: 8/20/13 8:58 AM

Thanks Ryan,

I just placed an order so I'll let you know if there are any delays. I do love the new store interface though. Very convenient!

Wes 1.0

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria