Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Tucson, AZ - 411?
CREATED: 09/24/09 by jpacovich REPLIES: 2
jpacovich's ravatar jpacovich    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 27
Tucson, AZ - 411?
POSTED: 9/24/09 5:57 PM

Anyone spend any time out in Tucson, AZ in January/February? I'm looking to go out there sometime this winter for some good winter training but don't know too much about the area. If anyone has a recommendation on what area to stay in, it'd be appreciated. Thx!

- John

jennyl    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 39
RE: Tucson, AZ - 411?
POSTED: 9/25/09 8:26 AM

I'm from Tucson... so I can definitely answer any questions you have about where to train/stay/etc. I am so excited to go home for Christmas and get some training in myself! You probably want to stay somewhere in the Catalina Foothills- close access to trails, mountains, huge bike lines on some of the major roads... My email is jennyml@mac.com if you want more specifics!
-Jenny

Chad's ravatar Chad    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 116
RE: Tucson, AZ - 411?
POSTED: 9/25/09 10:06 AM

My brother in law is the President of the Tucson Tri Club (and my sister the first lady!). They have workouts all over the city and then some. Check out the website http://www.tucsondesertheat.org/ and send him an email. There is some great riding out there like Mt. Lemmon, Gates Pass, and too many others to name.

Have fun, it is great out there!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria