Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

What happens if we miss this ordering cycle of the kits?
CREATED: 02/06/13 by rojojade REPLIES: 1
rojojade's ravatar rojojade    JOINED: 1/19/11    POSTS: 362
What happens if we miss this ordering cycle of the kits?
POSTED: 2/06/13 4:37 PM

So I'm going to ask the question - What happens if we miss this ordering cycle of the kits?

I have an old kit. And I've only heard praises of how glorious LG is compared to CG. BUT I am not ready to part with my CS kit yet. We've had some good times together and the thing has a few more wears in the potomac before it turns completely brown.

I'm also - not so secertly - to lose some weight as my IM training ramps up. So if I miss this round of kit buying - what happens? Am I totally SOL? Will there be a limited stock to buy later? Will this be like CS where I have to put my order in at least 3 monthes before I actually need the kit?

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 500
RE: What happens if we miss this ordering cycle of the kits?
POSTED: 2/06/13 9:45 PM

Cat -

Two part answer:

1) If someone orders an item that we stock as a "standard" item and we have their size in stock then that item will ship to you within 3 business days. The items that we are planning to stock will be clearly labeled in the store. Because this is our first ordering round, everything is labeled as custom. So in short, the club is going to invest some coin into carrying inventory on hand so we can turn around common items fast.

2) For items we do not carry in stock (otherwise referred to as "custom") or for stocked items where your size might be out of stock then we will place your order on back order and enter it into our next buying cycle. Buying cycles with LG will be placed on the 15th of every month assuming we have enough demand (this is still new territory for us so we are learning and this may go to every other month)

So if you don't get your order in before the first buying cycle (2/15) with expected in home delivery the week of 4/15 don't sweat it! Your order would go into the next buying cycle on 3/15 with an expected in home delivery of 5/15 and so on. Again, this is the plan...we'll see what actually transpires. I'm a stickler for putting together and attaining a plan so I'm confident this will work!

Ryan

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria