Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Rose PT at Black Bear! Plus, important Nutella news!
CREATED: 05/29/14 by dbowe REPLIES: 12
dbowe's ravatar dbowe    JOINED: 9/7/09    POSTS: 54
Rose PT at Black Bear! Plus, important Nutella news!
POSTED: 5/29/14 10:23 PM

Hey Everybody,

Just wanted to let you know that RosePT will be supporting DC Tri Club at Black Bear. We'll have one therapist on hand this time, along with a boatload of Nutella cookies (from our friend Kirk, Captain Cookie and the Milkman!) Please look for our signup sheet to get your name in the mix for a 15 minute session.

We will also be accepting signups on a first come, first serve basis for recovery sessions at Rose PT HQ, the sessions to take place on Monday night. Let us know if you are interested at the race. The recovery sessions are designed as a social atmosphere in which you'll receive treatment designed to help you recover quickly and get back to training for your next big event (and obviously you can ask our therapists any outstanding PT questions as well).

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the race and on Monday at the recovery sessions!

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 945
RE: Rose PT at Black Bear! Plus, important Nutella news!
POSTED: 5/30/14 8:15 AM

For a second there, I thought I read that as a signup sheet for the Nutella cookies. :)

jennism's ravatar jennism    JOINED: 1/22/12    POSTS: 53
POSTED: 5/30/14 9:02 AM

What??!! Captain Cookie and the Milkman cookies?! I LIVE for those things. I am completely unashamed that I will take the metro from work to wherever they are at lunch time. Perhaps we can strike a DC Tri Club partnership deal with them.... :)

POSTED: 5/30/14 9:02 AM

Lol, you can totally do cookies, or pt, or you can combine them like this industrious individual has done:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/damonbowe/13972823759/in/photostream/

norgato's ravatar norgato    JOINED: 5/13/13    POSTS: 28
POSTED: 5/30/14 9:55 AM

when/where/how is this signup happening? i'm mostly in for the cookies, though have some minor ouchies too.

POSTED: 5/30/14 10:18 AM

Ha ha, absolutely! How can anyone say no to Nutella cookies? I think I'd ignore a nut allergy just for a crack at one of them! ;)

<NOTE: DO NOT IGNORE NUT ALLERGIES. THAT'S A REALLY BAD IDEA.>

SIGNUPS:

Pre- Post-race
At the race we'll have a signup for PT sessions before/after you race so that we can streamline giving therapy to everyone. It will be a first come, first served basis to signup on the list.

Social Recovery Sessions
In addition, we'll have an option to signup for a recovery session at our clinic at a heavily discounted rate. This will take place on Monday night. It will be an intense recovery session, but we'll also have carbonated beverages and snacks on hand so that we can have fun and enjoy ourselves! We've planned on this for a long time and I can promise you that it will be awesome on the level of Nutella cookies. It will include sampling a number of our services, like Trigger Point Dry Needling, Active Release Techniques | Ironman Partner therapy, McKenzie therapy, we'll have our Normatecs out for people to use, and we'll have 3-4 therapists on hand. I'm struggling to find a short way to describe this, but it's essentially hanging out with triathletes and getting physical therapy at the same time, which for me is the holy grail.

POSTED: 5/30/14 10:55 AM

Social Recovery Sessions for Black Bear (instructions)

1. Go to http://rosephysicaltherapygroup.fullslate.com/
2. Click on Black Bear Triathlon Recovery
3. This brings you to a calendar for this week saying " There are no openings for the week of May 25". Hit the right arrow to go to next week, or click on the "The next opening is Monday, June 2"
4. Select a time slot that is available on Monday, June 2nd
5. When filling out the personal information, make sure to enter "rosept" into the secret code box.
6. Click proceed to payment and enter information to pay online

asovonick's ravatar asovonick    JOINED: 6/3/09    POSTS: 203
POSTED: 5/30/14 12:25 PM

how about nutella covered chicken tenders?

-Andy Sovonick of Gaithersburg

POSTED: 5/30/14 12:58 PM

Andy Sovonick of Gaithersburg, you need the special Zoot fry daddy and Nutella dip transition bag for that! ;)

bronxking's ravatar bronxking    JOINED: 1/13/13    POSTS: 122
POSTED: 5/30/14 1:07 PM

Hey, I'm getting an error message when I try the payment link:

"We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

POSTED: 5/30/14 1:19 PM

I'll look at it and post back, thanks for letting me know.

POSTED: 5/30/14 1:59 PM

fixed! Thanks for your patience and we look forward to seeing you Monday!

POSTED: 5/30/14 8:53 PM

Hi Guys, Forgot to mention that I'm toting my camera along for more race photos! Will post them up to Flickr after the race.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria