Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

POSE running - coaches/clinics?
CREATED: 03/10/09 by jen_ REPLIES: 2
jen_'s ravatar jen_    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 162
POSE running - coaches/clinics?
POSTED: 3/10/09 9:14 AM

Does anyone know of clinics or coaches in the area that teach the POSE method of running? I vaguely remember from the old forum a posting about Andre from Gotta Run holding a clinic, but I could be wrong.

Thanks
Jen

KMierke    JOINED: 3/11/09    POSTS: 43
RE: POSE running - coaches/clinics?
POSTED: 3/12/09 9:11 AM

Hi Jen,

I don't knw of any Pose coaches in the area, but Evolution Running will become a merchant partner of the club soon, offering discounts to members for my book and DVD, clinics, and individual instruction.

Evolution Running is a more advanced method of teaching running technique, which addresses generating horizontal propulsion, which Romnov does not. Our athletes, who include some of the fastest runners in the sport, have had tremendous success with these methods. Joe Friel appears on the DVD, along with 2-time Ironman USA Champion and Olympian Ryan Bolton.

More information is available at www.EvolutionRunning.com or write us at Info@EvolutionRunning.com

Ken

wombat's ravatar wombat    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 266
RE: POSE running - coaches/clinics?
POSTED: 3/16/09 8:43 PM

Tracy Steven Peal has taught Pose clinics in the area. Email him for a calendar. If enough people are interested, he'll add local clinics.

tracy.peal@posecoach.com or tracystevenpeal@yahoo.com

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria