Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

52cm Cannondale Six13 with Ultegra and Easton EA90 SLX - $1300
CREATED: 04/12/13 by jberlow REPLIES:
jberlow's ravatar jberlow    JOINED: 4/16/12    POSTS: 40
52cm Cannondale Six13 with Ultegra and Easton EA90 SLX - $1300
POSTED: 4/12/13 9:04 AM

I'm selling my Cannondales Six13. It is one of the last Cannondale Frames Built in the USA. The geometry is too aggresive for me and a strain on my lower back issues. So it's on the block.

I bought this bike from a friend who built this bike up new from a frameset in 2010. He replaced the standard Cannondale fork with a 3T full carbon fork. All Ultegra SL 10 speed group with 170mm compact crank. Easton carbon seatpost with set back. Plenty of spacers on the fork if you want a less aggressive position on the bike. I replaced the chain recently and it only has about 100 miles on it. Wheelset is very light Easton EA90 SLX, which comes in around 1500 grams. Retails new for over $1000. Finish looks great. Some heel rub on the crank, but that's about it. The 2008 Six13 was completely redesigned by Cannondale. Ride feels less harsh than a Caad9/10, but plenty stiff. Effective top tube is 53.5cm, which should be good for folks from 5'6'' to 5'9'' depending on inseam, etc. Weighs 17lbs without pedals and cages.

Pictures can be seen on craiglist.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria