Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Late Season IM'ers
CREATED: 08/22/11 by saubbie23 REPLIES: 4
saubbie23's ravatar saubbie23    JOINED: 1/11/11    POSTS: 93
Late Season IM'ers
POSTED: 8/22/11 10:57 AM

I thought that it would be a good idea to figure out who is doing a later season iron distance race so that we can have contacts/training partners for those 100+ miles rides in late September/October when no one else wants to do them. I am doing B2B full in October, I know there are some others out there doing full iron distance races in the fall. Let's get a group together so that we can all crush dreams in our respective races. Also, if you would just like to randomly do long workouts, you are welcome too :)

keepingitawesome's ravatar keepingitawesome    JOINED: 5/4/09    POSTS: 19
RE: Late Season IM'ers
POSTED: 8/22/11 4:12 PM

I am doing IMFL on November 5!

I don't train on Sundays, but would love to do some sort of a long ride on any Saturday between now and then.

My email is keepingitawesome @ yahoo . com.

Is anyone else from DC Tri doing Florida?

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 897
POSTED: 8/22/11 4:17 PM

There are quite a few club members doing IMFL and other late season IMs. Check out the Race section of the website and you'll find a list of some of the members doing those and other races.

PamS's ravatar PamS    JOINED: 1/26/10    POSTS: 345
POSTED: 8/23/11 7:36 AM

I'm doing FL also. I ride 16-18, let me know when you have some longer rides coming up and if you want some company.

Pam
Pamela dot simmonds at gmail

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1655
POSTED: 8/23/11 10:22 AM

I'm trying to crank things up for a possible ChesapeakeMan appearance, thanks. savvyveteran at gmail dot com .

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria