Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

Air Force Cycling Classic - Crystal Ride, Sun, May 31st
CREATED: 04/29/09 by dctexan REPLIES: 23
matr's ravatar matr    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 44
RE: Air Force Cycling Classic - Crystal Ride, Sun, May 31st
POSTED: 6/02/09 4:30 PM

I think that quite a few people, if not all, lost a lap somewhere in there. I did 9 and the results show 8. The total time seems accurate however. I don't know when the mishap occured as the splits for the first 5 are accurate for me, and the results don't show splits beyond that.

merlinkim's ravatar merlinkim    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 295
2010 Air Force Cycling Classic - Crystal Ride, Sun, June 13
POSTED: 2/20/10 5:51 PM

HI all - the 2010 race and ride dates have been set. Clarendon Cup race is on the 12th, Crystal Ride and the AFCC on the 13th. Details here:

www.airforcecyclingclassic.com

irishnd02's ravatar irishnd02    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 98
2010 Air Force Cycling Classic - Crystal Ride, Sun June 13
POSTED: 2/20/10 6:46 PM

Sadly, since it is moved 5 weeks later than last year, it is the same day as Eagleman. I did this last year and it was a blast (literally, for someone's tire!). Great ride for a great cause (Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund). Highly recommend it.

PotomacTriathlete2009's ravatar PotomacTriathlete2009    JOINED: 9/19/09    POSTS: 524
RE: Air Force Cycling Classic - Crystal Ride, Sun, May 31st
POSTED: 2/21/10 2:57 AM

Yeah, I was going to sign up for this too until I found out earlier this year that the Crystal Ride was on the same day as Eagleman. I watched some of the pro race last year. I didn't have a bike yet so I didn't participate in the Crystal Ride.

I won't even be able to watch any of this year's Cycling Classic because of Eagleman. Hopefully the schedule will be different in 2011 so I can do both.

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria