Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

how to earn a ticket to the Vietnamese Kingdom of Heaven
CREATED: 03/20/12 by rah2774 REPLIES: 6
rah2774's ravatar rah2774    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 247
how to earn a ticket to the Vietnamese Kingdom of Heaven
POSTED: 3/20/12 3:55 PM

Do you belive that you have to participate in the Sunday Ride with the Vertical Swimmer, grow a third testicle, and become sterile to enter the Vietnamese Kingdom of Heaven? If so, I have very good news for you: you are mistaken! Royalty will bestow his good graces upon you if you volunteer to feed, water, and otherwise serve the masses as one of his emissaries of enlightenment at the PeasantMan triathlon on May 6, 2012.

You peasants and aspiring volunteers of peasants have no idea how good you have it. Oh how I wish I had had this option when I earned my place in the Kingdom. My path to enlightenment wasn't paved, my friends. Trust me when I tell you that becoming sterile on a Sunday bike ride is no laughing matter and it does not involve smoothly paved roads.

Please help your fellow athletes out and earn the good graces of the Vietnamese Royalty. Volunteer at the 2012 PeasantMan Triathlon on Sun. May 6th (in Lake Anna, VA).

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RKP6PHW

morunner66's ravatar morunner66    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 702
RE: how to earn a ticket to the Vietnamese Kingdom of Heaven
POSTED: 3/21/12 8:07 AM

Halleleuya - thank god I am saved, brother, I am saved. I'll be on my paddle board watching over the swimming masses. Happy to help after they exit the water with any other enlightened activity. I do see the light - thank god almighty I am saved.

POSTED: 3/21/12 3:16 PM

I have it on very good authority that if you have a kayak/paddleboard you will earn a one-way, all expenses paid trip to the Royal Kingdom of Heaven! This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become one with the Vietnamese Freshest Prince. Please do not squander it.

Seriously, we will definitely need a lot of volunteers and among them a handful of kayakers (with their own kayaks), so if you have one/can help in that capacity, please make a note of that in the survey.

POSTED: 3/23/12 3:54 PM

volunteeriness is next to royalness.

*ancient vietnamese proverb

how to earn a ticket to heaven
POSTED: 3/26/12 1:53 PM

now that the Sunday bike rides are beginning, I cannot stress enough that volunteering at PMan is a much, much less painful way to earn your ticket to the Royal Kingdom of Heaven.

Believe me... extra testicles and sterility ain't all it's cracked up to be. Please take the survey:

POSTED: 3/28/12 9:46 AM

If you want to race/are racing, you can still help! Sign up to volunteer at packet pickup or for set up Saturday!

If you want to go to the clinics but not race, you could participate in the clinics and volunteer for the event Sunday...

If you're coming for the weekend, bring friends, family, neighbors... to help and to cheer you on! They'll have a great time helping and watching you!

so many options!

www.surveymonkey.com/s/RKP6PHW

POSTED: 3/30/12 10:13 AM

bump... that is all. :-)

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria